Nursing is a calling. To give your patients the best possible care, you have to be cool under pressure. You need to be sensitive. You need to be a great listener. And you need to be the face your patients trust when they see you walk into the room.
Monroe’s School of Nursing is proud to be a member of:
- The National League for Nursing
- The American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- The Council for Associate Degree Nursing in New York State
- The Council of Practice Nurse Programs of New York State
You’ll hone your skills with on-campus labs and our state-of-the-art Human Patient Simulation Center. Then you’ll head out of the simulation to work with real patients on external clinical rotations, including:
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Mental health
Nursing is a calling. If you hear it, follow it. And feel secure knowing that we’ll be here to guide you down that path.